Nearly three million people in 10,000 congregations in 30 different denominations have participated in earlier versions of the Disciple Bible Study.
Now we have the new Fast Track version which was created for busy people with busy lives. The first course in the series is called Becoming Disciples Through Bible Study. It leads participants through the Bible, Genesis through Revelation, in just 24 weeks—12 on the Old Testament and 12 on the New Testament. Participants will read 3-5 key chapters per day. The group will meet once per weeks for 75 – 90 minutes. Study manuals and short videos give participants tools to absorb and retain what they learn about the Bible. St. Philip’s UMC is now forming a Disciple Fast Track group to go through the study together.
Main Features of Disciple Fast Track:
- Classes meet for a total of 24 weeks
- Short daily readings and assignments
- Each group session lasts 75 – 90 minutes
- Designed for any size group
- Easy-to-use participant Study Manuals
- 24 short videos that reviews previous lessons and introduces the new lesson
- Scheduled to meet on Sunday evenings at 6:00 pm
12 Weeks Old Testament
12 Weeks New Testament
To register, please send your name, email address and a phone number to Joe Little or call him at 713.248.0013. Registration ends September 18th. There is a cost of $16 per manual if registered by September 18th.
An organization meeting will be held Sunday September 29th at 6:00 pm in Room 103 (the Library).